HKC Services is a small, scalable, adaptive and flexible IT Consultancy specialising in Industry Best Practice Service Management advice and practical assistance.
Founded in 2008, the company has seen considerable successes in:-
- Delivery of expert Service Management resource, to assist clients in establishing or enhancing their IT Service Management capabilities as part of clearly defined project scope.
- Training and mentoring of our clients’ full time staff, thus maximising the value of our expertise while “on site” and minimising long term cost by ensuring effective skills transfer.
- Contribution to our clients’ bid preparation for contracts in the UK public and private sectors.
- Design, transition and operation of IT Service Management Policy, Processes and Procedures for new start clients in the SIAM operating model.
- Identification and recommendation of cost saving opportunities within our clients’ operations.
We have experience of delivering our services to:-
- HM Government
- UK Local Authorities
- Transport and Airport organisations
We also work with other Consultancy practices in order to compliment their activities with our specialist IT Service Management expertise.
Our staff have real-world, hands-on experience of running IT Service Operations, are qualified to ITIL® Expert level, are HM Government security cleared as well as CRB checked and the company has recently been accepted onto the Crown Commercial Service’s G-Cloud 8 and DOS2 framework agreements, meaning that Government organisations can buy our services on a pay-as-you go basis through an agreement that is compliant, regulated and refreshed.
For a no-obligation discussion about your requirements, large or small, please do not hesitate to get in touch.